Monday May 23
10:00am -11:00am Seniors only brunch
11:00am – 2:00pm Designated time to pack and clean dorms
2:00pm – 4:00pm Fun and games on the quad
5:00pm – 6:00pm Spring Sports Awards
6:15pm – 7:00pm Formal Dinner
8:30pm -10:30pm Ice Cream Social in the MARC
- All Seniors & PGs are invited to come to the MARC for ice cream sundaes after being cleared by the on-duty dorm parent. Students’ rooms must be mostly packed and relatively clean/organized.
Tuesday May 24- Senior Hike – Flume Gorge
9:00am – 3:00pm
- Attendance is required for all seniors & PGs. We will enjoy an easy hike
- 9:00 am departure from behind the MARC
- BBQ lunch on return to campus
- Wear comfortable shoes for hiking and layers in case it is chilly.
- Bring sunscreen and water!
4:00-6:00pm Seniors Only Ram Tram
- This is your last chance to get supplies for the Senior Trip!
8:00 – 10:30pm College Bonfest!
- Bonfire put on by College Counseling. Add your college rejection letters to the fire.
Wednesday May 25 – SENIOR TRIP! (full details in Senior Trip tab)
8:30-9:30am Seniors and Chaperones: Pancake Breakfast
9:30-10:00am Load Buses and depart.
12:00 – 2:00pm Lunch and shopping in Freeport, ME
2:00pm Departing from LL Bean – don’t be late!
5:00pm Arrive at Adventure Bound Downeast
Group Meeting, Cabin Assignments
6:30pm Dinner and Campfire
Thursday May 26 – Rafting Trip
7:15am Breakfast & Morning Meeting: Rafting details and safety
8:15am Depart for full morning Whitewater Rafting
On return from rafting, BBQ Lunch at ABD and free time to relax, and enjoy camp
6:00pm Dinner and campfire time
Friday May 27
7:00am Breakfast and load buses
7:30am Depart Adventure Bound, quick stop at the midway point
12:00 Arrive to Campus for lunch
1:00 pm Moving Up Ceremony
- All students are required to be in the Chapel at 1pm.
- Upon senior dismissal, the graduating class should line up outside on the chapel walk. Underclass students will be dismissed one class at time to walk through the receiving line and say their goodbyes.
2:00 pm Commencement Rehearsal
- Student attendance is mandatory
6:30 pm Senior Dinner
8:30 pm Baccalaureate service in the Chapel
- Boarding students must be in-dorms by 11:00pm
Saturday, May 28
8am Commencement Breakfast
8:30am Caps & Gowns
- Seniors report to the MARC to pick up caps, gowns, stoles, tassels, and hoods
8:30am Sign Senior Banner
- Seniors will sign banner on the granite bench outside of the MARC
9:15am Senior Class Photo
- Seniors line up on MARC steps for the senior photo
9:30 am Lineup for processional
- Staff, students, and trustees lineup on Academic Quad (in the MARC hallways in case of inclement weather).
10 am Commencement
11:30 am Lunch
2:00pm Senior dorms close